Your privacy is important to Every Woman Works, Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Every Woman Works, Inc. collects, and the ways in which Every Woman Works, Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Every Woman Works, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- Any other information that you send to Every Woman Works, Inc.
Using personal information
Every Woman Works, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Every Woman Works, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Every Woman Works, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Every Woman Works, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Every Woman Works, Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Every Woman Works, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Every Woman Works, Inc.
- via email by using the Contact Form below; or
- via mail to 1215 Hightower Trail Building D Suite 101, Atlanta, Georgia 30350